I can of baby jackfruit, drained
I small onion, chopped
2-3 garlic, crushed
2 tbsp tomato puree
2 tbsp RAW extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp cumin
1 tsp chipotle powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tbsp RAW apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp maple syrup or RAW acacia honey
RAW sauerkraut - we used lemon and ginger.
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and add the chopped onion.
2. Saute onion for 3 mins, before adding the dry seasonings and sauteing again for a further 3 minutes.
3. Add the jackfruit and cook for 5 minutes before adding the garlic and cooking for a further 2 minutes.
4. Add the apple cider vinegar, soy sauce and maple syrup and heat for 3 minutes. Add the tomato puree and stir well. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Leave to cool slightly, before loading into the tortilla wrap, topping with the sauerkraut and additional toppings of choice.