1 small onion, diced
350g peeled, cubed sweet potato (about 1 large, cut into ½-inch cubes)
300g bite-sized cauliflower florets (about ½ medium head)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. Smoked paprika
½ tsp. salt
Juice of 1 lime
200g Co-Yo Natural coconut yogurt (mixed with some chopped coriander)
100g RAW sauerkraut - We used ‘In the PInk’ but any will work brilliantly.
Fresh coriander, sliced radish, avocado and lime wedges for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400℉.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, lime juice, cumin, paprika and salt.
3. Add onion and sweet potato cubes to baking sheet. Pour ½ of oil and spice mixture over vegetables and toss to coat.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, remove pan from oven and add cauliflower florets, garlic, and remaining oil/spice mixture. Toss again to coat and return to oven.
5. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until cauliflower is crisp tender.
6. While vegetables are baking, combine yoghurt with the coriander and stir to combine.
7. Cut limes into wedges, slice avocado & radish for serving.
8. Load warmed tortillas with the vegetable mix, top with avocado, radish & lashings of Co-Yo yoghurt & Raw sauerkraut.