4 tsp RAW Whole Sesame Tahini
2 tbsp water
½ tsp chilli flakes
½ cucumber, diced
Small bunch coriander, finely chopped
3 spring onions, thinly sliced
2 tsp RAW Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sprinkle of sesame seeds
Drizzle RAW Acacia Flower Honey
½ fresh red chilli, sliced, to serve
1. In a small ramekin, combine the tahini and water.
2. Using the back of a spoon, spread a thin layer of the mixture into the bottom of a bowl.
3. In another ramekin, combine the olive oil and chilli flakes to make a chilli oil.
4. Add the diced cucumber, then top with the sliced spring onions, chopped coriander, homemade chilli oil and the sesame seeds. Finish with a drizzle of honey and mix.
5. Serve as a light summer salad that’s great for your gut!