220g pitted dates
85g RAW Acacia Flower Honey
65g peanut butter
110g roasted unsalted almonds, loosely chopped
135g rolled oats
100g dried frui
1. Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Add the dates to a food processor and blend for about 1 minute, or until they form a "dough" like consistency and start to clump as one.
3. Place the oats, almonds and dates in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
4. Add the honey and peanut butter to a small saucepan and place over a low heat. Stir until warmed through, and then pour over the oat mixture and the dried fruit. Mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and press down firmly until the mixture is level.
6. Cover with more parchment paper, and leave them to set in the fridge for 15-20 mins.
7. Remove the granola from the dish and slice them into 10 even bars. Enjoy as a quick snack that’s great for your gut!