150g Seed & Bean Raspberry & Vanilla White Chocolate
5tbsp RAW Cashew Nut Butter
2 tsp of RAW Acacia Flower Honey
1. Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 cupcake liners and set aside.
2. Gently melt Seed & Bean Raspberry White Chocolate using a bain marie
3. Place a small spoonful of melted Seed & Bean Raspberry White Chocolate in the centre of each cupcake liner - just so it covers the bottom.
4. Place it in the freezer for 5 minutes or until chocolate is solid.
5. In a bowl, combine 5 tbsp of RAW Cashew Nut Butter with 2tsp of RAW Acacia Flower Honey. Mix until combined.
6. Place 1 tablespoon of the RAW Cashew Nut Butter and Acacia honey mixture in the center of each Seed & Bean white chocolate bottom.
7. Cover RAW Cashew Butter and honey mixture with remaining melted Seed & Bean Raspberry White Chocolate.
8. Return to the freezer for 5 minutes or until chocolate is solid before serving.
9. Store in a cool place.