For the slaw
• ¼ small white cabbage, core removed
• 350g Raw Fresh Sauerkraut, drained
• 1 large red pepper
• 2 apples
• 1 beetroot
• 1 small red onion
• 1 large carrot
• A large bunch coriander, chopped
For the lemon garlic tahini dressing
• 80ml tahini paste
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 3 tbsp Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
• 4-5 tbsp cold water
• Salt to taste
• Raw Chia seeds or sesame seeds (optional)
1. Fit your food processor with a slicing blade and cut cabbage and red pepper using it.
2. Wash and scrub all the vegetables well but do not peel. Remove the ends from beetroot and carrots. Then switch to a large grating blade and process the rest of the vegetables. Alternatively you can use a sharp knife to cut the cabbage and red pepper and a vegetable grater for the rest.
3. Chop coriander and combine all vegetables plus Raw Sauerkraut in a large bowl.
4. In a jam jar or bottle combine all the dressing ingredients but the water and shake vigorously to combine. Add water 2 tbsp at a time to achieve a desired consistency.
5. Add half of the ACV tahini dressing to the slaw and toss gently to coat. Salt to taste. Sprinkle with chia or sesame seeds. (Keep the remaining dressing in a fridge for another use.)