For the veggie noodles:
1 butternut squash
3 medium carrots
½ red cabbage
2 large courgettes
For the spicy almond sauce:
3 tbsp RAW Almond Butter
1 tbsp chilli paste
3 tbsp soy sauce
3-4 tbsp water
Fresh red chilli
1. Peel the butternut squash and carrots.
2. Spiralize the butternut squash, courgette and carrots, and slice the red cabbage.
3. Add the spiralized vegetables, red cabbage and beansprouts to a bowl, and toss to combine.
4. In a small bowl or ramekin, combine the spicy almond sauce ingredients.
5. Pour the spicy almond sauce over the veggie noodles and serve. It’s as easy as that! A healthy, gut-loving dish
that’s fun to make and delicious to eat!