200g coconut sugar
5 tbsp RAW Coconut Oil
2 tbsp brown rice syrup
8g flax seed with 1 tbsp water
3 tbsp cacao powder
130g brown rice flour
Pinch of sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/3 cup almond milk
1 tbsp RAW Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup frozen raspberries
3 tbsp canned coconut milk, that’s been in the fridge overnight.
2 tbsp RAW Coconut Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C and line a cupcake tin with cupcake cases.
2. Mix together the flaxseed and water and set aside to thicken.
3. In a food processor, cream together the coconut oil, coconut sugar and rice syrup until well
combined. Add in the flaxseed mixture and blend again.
4. Sift in all of the dry ingredients and blend everything together. Pour in the almond milk & apple cider vinegar and continue to mix, so that you’re left with a nice smooth cake mixture.
5. Divide the mixture between your cupcake cases and bake these in the oven for 18-20 minutes, then transfer them onto a wire wrack and allow to cool.
6. To make the very berry frosting, in a food processor, blend together the berries, coconut oil, coconut milk and rice syrup. Once your frosting is nice and smooth, pop this into the freezer for about an
hour to allow it to thicken slightly.
7. Top each of the cakes with some of the frosting and decorate with some grated chocolate and fresh raspberries if desired.