150g fresh strawberries
2 Tbsp RAW Acacia Honey
115g cream cheese, room temperature
1 Tbsp lemon juice
230ml double cream
65g powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 digestive biscuits
1 Tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 tbsp brown sugar
1. Wash the strawberries well, remove the stems, then slice them. Place the sliced strawberries in a bowl, add the RAW Acacia Honey, and stir to combine.Let the strawberries sit while you prepare the rest of the dish, stirring them occasionally to help draw out the juices.
2. In a separate bowl, begin whipping the double whipping cream on high speed with a hand mixer or stand mixer. When it becomes thick and fluffy, but is not yet forming peaks, add the vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Start on low speed until the powdered sugar is incorporated, then switch to high speed and continue to whip until the cream forms stiff peaks.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese and lemon juice. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to whip the cream cheese and lemon juice together until soft and creamy.
4. Add the whipped cream to the bowl of whipped cream cheese, then whip the two together until evenly combined.
To make the digestive biscuit crust, place the biscuits in a zip lock bag and use a heavy object to crush the crackers until they are in fine crumbs. Melt the butter in a small bowl, then add the crumbs and brown sugar, and stir until combined.
5. To assemble the no bake cheesecakes, divide the crumbled biscuits between two jars, glasses, or other small containers. Next add the cheesecake filling, then top with the juiced strawberries (making sure to add a couple spoonfuls of the strawberry juice with the berries).
6. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat!