90g old-fashioned oats dry
70g unsweetened shredded coconut
120g RAW Almond Butter
75g ground flax seed (we use pre-ground flax seed)
110g RAW Acacia Flower Honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
375ml almond milk
57g RAW Black Chia Seeds
25g dark cocoa powder
6 medjool dates pitted
1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1. Add crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse to mix until ingredients begin to clump together.
2. Scrape mixture into a bowl and roll into 12 evenly sized dough balls.
3. Grease the muffin tin and place each dough ball into the cups of the muffin tin.
4. Use your knuckle to press down the center of the dough and work the dough out toward the edges of the cup with your fingers. Continue to work the dough from the center and up the sides until the dough covers the cup in an even layer.
5. Refrigerate crusts while you make the filling.
1. Place filling ingredients in a food processor in the order they are listed. Begin blending on the lowest setting and slowly turn up to the highest setting. Blend on high for approximately 30 seconds.
2. Scrape sides of blender with a spatula and then blend a few more seconds to ensure a creamy consistency.
3. Scrape mixture into a bowl and then spoon into crusts.
4. Refrigerate pies overnight or for at least 8 hours.
5. Serve chilled.