2 tbsp avocado oil
1 head cauliflower
2 cups chickpeas
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
RAW Golden Glow Sauerkraut to top
1. Preheat the oven to 200-degrees Celsius
2. Peel and cut the pumpkin into small cubes.
3. Wrap in foil and place on a baking sheet with 1 tbsp of oil and 1 tbsp of water, then roast for 20 minutes.
4. Wrap the cauliflower in foil paper with 1 tbsp of oil and 1 tbsp of water, then add to the same baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
5. Mix the chickpeas with the garlic and paprika.
6. Wrap the chickpeas in foil paper and place on the same baking sheet as the other vegetables.
7. Roast for another 10 minutes.
8. Place the rocket in each bowl.
9. Add the pumpkin, cauliflower, and chickpeas.
10. Top with RAW Curry Sauerkraut
11. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!