● 1 tbsp RAW olive oil
● 1 medium butternut squash peeled & spiralized (or 1 pack of prepared butternut noodles)
● Approx 10 white cup mushrooms peeled and sliced
● 90 g cooked puy lentils
● Few fresh sage leaves roughly chopped
FOR THE CREAMY SAUCE
● 2 garlic cloves minced
● 120 ml unsweetened almond milk
● 1tsp RAW tahini
● 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
● 4 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and cook the butternut noodles on medium heat for a couple of minutes until they begin to soften.
2. Add the mushrooms, lentils and sage and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Make a quick sauce by mixing the almond milk, tahini and arrowroot together in a small bowl, then add the mixture and the garlic to the frying pan and stir into the noodles. As it heats, it will begin to thicken. Once thick and creamy, remove from the heat and stir in the nutritional flakes.
4. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!