180g dried quinoa, rinsed
50g slivered almonds
Half an avocado (sliced, optional)
2 tsp RAW Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp RAW Pure Blossom Honey
80ml orange juice
2 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp maple syrup
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Add quinoa and water to a small pot and bring to the boil.
2. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the lid and let rest for 10 minutes, and then fluff with a fork.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the citrus dressing ingredients.
5. In a large bowl, add the spinach, quinoa, blueberries, strawberries and slivered almonds. Pour dressing over the top and toss well to coat.
6. Serve at room temperature or chilled in individual bowls with optional sliced avocado and a few extra slivered almonds on top.