For the roasted veg:
1 head cauliflower
2 tablespoons RAW Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 teaspoons cumin
salt and pepper to taste
For the bliss bowls:
8-10 falafels (use your favourite kind)
2–3 cups spinach
1–2 cups chopped red cabbage
1 jalapeño, cut into slices
50g crushed pistachios
Plenty of RAW Classic Crunch Sauerkraut
For the dressing:
1 tbsp RAW Whole Sesame Tahini
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp RAW Honey
3 tbsp RAW Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees C.
2. Peel the carrots and cut into thin strips and place on a roasting pan.
3. Chop the cauliflower into small florets and place in the same roasting pan.
4. Drizzle the pan with oil and sprinkle with cumin, salt, and pepper. Toss around on the pan to combine.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes – stir occasionally, but not too often otherwise you’ll disrupt the browning process. When the veg is done, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
6. Assemble the spinach, red cabbage, falafels, carrots, and roasted cauliflower in the bowls. Top with jalapeño and pistachios.
7. Mix together the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the bliss bowl.
8. Finally, top with mounds of RAW Sauerkraut!