1 can chickpeas
60ml fresh lemon juice
60ml RAW Whole Sesame Tahini
1 small garlic clove, minced
30ml RAW Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for serving
½ tsp ground cumin
Salt, to taste
2 to 3 tbsp (30-45 ml) water or aquafaba
Pinch smoked paprika
1. In a food processor, combine the tahini and lemon juice and process for 2 minutes.
2. Add the olive oil, minced garlic, cumin, and ½ tsp salt. Process for 1 minute or until well blended.
3. Open, drain, and rinse the chickpeas. Add half of the chickpeas to the food processor and process for 3 minutes or until smooth.
4. If the hummus is too thick, add 2-3 tbsp water or aquafaba until you reach the perfect consistency.
5. Add the hummus to a serving bowl and top with the smoked paprika, extra olive oil and reserved chickpeas.