• 135g cashews
• 35g cacao powder
• 60ml Raw Acacia Honey
• 2 tablespoons Raw Virgin Coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
• ¼ teaspoon of cardamom, ground
• 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
• 2 large pinches of Himalayan Pink Salt
• 65g buckwheat, soaked overnight and dehydrated until crisp
• 35g cacao powder (to coat the truffles)
1. Place the cashews in a food processor fitted with an S-blade. Grind into a fine flour.
2. Add cacao powder, honey, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, cardamom, cayenne and salt. Mix into a sticky dough.
3. Add the sprouted buckwheat and pulse to mix.
4. Shape the dough in small truffles. Coat each truffle with cacao powder.