4 tbsp RAW Acacia Flower Honey (Great Taste Award Winning)
2 tbsp flour
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
3 cloves garlic, peeled
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
3 sprigs fresh thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/Gas Mark 5.
2. Peel or wash the vegetables and trim the ends, then cut them into slices or ‘fingers’.
3. Add the vegetables to a large pot of water, bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry with a clean tea towel.
4. Toss the vegetables with the flour, then lay them out on a baking tray in a single layer.
5. Drizzle with the oil and honey.
6. Dot small knobs of the butter around the tray, add the garlic cloves and season with salt and pepper.
7. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, and then toss the vegetables, add the fresh thyme and cook for a further 5-10 minutes or until the honey roast vegetables are golden and cooked through.