2 tbsp RAW Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
60g panko breadcrumbs
600g heirloom tomatoes
¼ red onion
1 tsp RAW Apple Cider Vinegar
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
Handful fresh basil leaves
1. Place a small saucepan over a medium heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the panko breadcrumbs and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until toasted and browned. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Slice the tomatoes and arrange on a serving platter.
4. Thinly slice the red onion and scatter over the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Top the tomato salad with the toasted breadcrumbs, followed by a drizzle of 1 tbsp of olive oil and the apple cider vinegar. Scatter the fresh basil over the salad and serve. A fresh, flavourful salad that’s easy to make and great for the gut!