120g RAW Cashew Nut Butter
75g unsweetened coconut flakes
175g pitted Medjool dates
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
⅛ tsp sea salt
30g unsweetened coconut flakes (reserve for rolling)
50g dairy and refined sugar-free chocolate
1. Add the Cashew Nut Butter, 50g coconut flakes and dates to a food processor and process until combined.
2. Then add the vanilla extract, spices, and salt and process again until combined. The mixture should be sticky and should hold together when pinched.
3. Roll into 12-14 balls and place on a plate.
4. Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between until fully melted. Set aside to cool a little
5. To the empty food processor, add 30g coconut flakes. Process until finely ground (a few larger pieces are ok). Add to a shallow bowl.
6. Dip part of the balls into the chocolate, followed by the ground coconut.
7. Store energy bites in an airtight container in the freezer or fridge until ready to eat.