3 Tablespoons of RAW Tropical Forest Honey
50ml RAW Apple Cider Vinegar
50g ginger slices
3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 sprigs fresh rosemary plus more for garnish
Sparkling water for serving
Honeycomb for topping
1. Slice raw ginger and add to water.
2. Microwave for 1 minute in a glass measuring jug. While microwaving, add the RAW Tropical Forest Honey and RAW Apple Cider Vinegar to a large glass jar with a lid.
3. Pour the warm ginger and water into the glass jar and stir to dissolve honey.
4. Add lemon juice and fresh rosemary. Stir once more and place the lid back, refrigerate overnight or for several hours.
5. To serve, strain the ginger switchel over some ice, top off with sparkling water. Garnish with rosemary and honeycomb if desired.