For the slaw
200g purple cabbage, shredded
200g green cabbage, shredded
100g fresh beets, thinly sliced or shredded
100g carrots, shredded
15g parsley, chopped
4 tbsp RAW Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsp RAW Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp RAW Acacia Flower Honey
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
½ clove garlic, crushed
1. Add the shredded vegetables into a large bowl.
2. In a ramekin, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
3. Pour the dressing over the shredded vegetables and toss.
4. Serve immediately or place in the fridge to marinate overnight for extra flavour.
5. Serve as a gut-loving side slaw to your favourite plant-based dishes. This keeps in the fridge for up to 4 days.