● 450g cauliflower florets
● 450g cooked quinoa and/or brown rice
● 100g flour
● 4 flax eggs (4 teaspoons of ground flax mixed with 6 teaspoons of water)
● 1 heaping tablespoon spices (chili powder, paprika, and/or cumin)
● 2 teaspoons salt
● 400g cranberry sauce
● 400g RAW sauerkraut
● 340g sweet chili sauce
● 100g coconut or brown sugar
● Chopped chives, optional
More RAW sauerkraut to finish.
RAW coconut oil for frying
Courgetti to serve
1. Add all the meatballs ingredients to a processor and blend until smooth. Shape into bite sized balls and fry in coconut oil until brown.
2. Add the cranberry sauce, sauerkraut, chili sauce and brown sugar into the meatball pan, cover and cook for a further 45 minutes.
3. Serve on courgetti and top with lashing of extra sauerkraut and chives.