100g self raising flour
25g ground almonds
2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
50ml Almond milk
Chia Cranberry Jam (see below)
Chia Cranberry Jam:
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
3 tbsp RAW Forest Honey
3 tbsp RAW Black Chia Seeds
For the cranberry chia jam:
1. Put the cranberries in a pot with the vanilla and RAW Forest Honey, then cook over a low heat for 5 mins or until the berries have broken down.
2. Stir through the RAW Black Chia Seeds and cook for 10 mins. Set aside to cool completely (it will thicken significantly as it cools).
3. Spoon into a bowl or sterilised jar.
For the doughnuts:
4. Mix together ground almonds, self raising flour, baking powder, sugar and cinnamon
5. Mix in the egg and almond milk
6. Add the mixture into a donut tray and bake for 13-15 minutes at 180°c
7. Let doughnuts cool before you coat them
8. Mix together cinnamon and sugar. Brush the donuts with almond milk and roll them into the cinnamon sugar mixture
9. Fill the doughnuts with the chia jam and enjoy.