● 50mls Pomegranate juice
● 50mls RAW Acacia honey
● 1 tablespoon RAW Pomegranate Vinegar
● 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
● 100mls RAW extra-virgin olive oil
● 3 apples
● 3 pears
● 4 cups mixed salad greens
● 1 cup roasted pecans or walnuts
● Blue cheese crumbles
● Pomegranate seeds
1. In a jug, combine Pomegranate juice, honey, vinegar, and mustard. Whisk together until well-combined. Continue to whisk as you add in olive oil to emulsify. Pour dressing into serving container and set aside.
Apple Pear Salad:
1. In a medium bowl, pour about 1/2 cup of Pomegranate Vinaigrette. Core and thinly slice apples and pears, adding to the bowl and tossing in the vinaigrette.
2. In another large serving bowl, combine salad greens, roasted pecans, blue cheese crumbles and pomegranate seeds. Using a slotted spoon, remove fruit from dressing and add into the salad bowl.
3. Serve with dressing Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing.