• 300ml Almond milk
• 2-3 tablespoons Raw Health Organic Honey with Cinnamon
• 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
• 1 large carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
• ¼ to ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
• 2 large pinches of Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
• 65g Raw Health Chia Seeds
• Toppings of your choice: raisins, walnuts, hemp seeds, grated carrot, shredded coconut, lemon zest, almond, coconut cream…
1. Combine almond milk, honey, vanilla extract, carrot, cinnamon and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Take your mixing bowl and combine the almond milk with the chia seeds. Stir well and let them rest for a few minutes.
3. After three to four minutes, stir the mixture with a fork until everything is well combined. Place in the refrigerator.
4. After about 1 hour the chia seeds will have soaked up most of the liquid, turning the mixture into a creamy pudding. If you like your pudding extra creamy, leave it in the fridge overnight.
5. Serve the spiced chia pudding with toppings of your choice. We used roughly chopped walnuts, almonds, cinnamon, raisins & lemon zest for extra flavor.